Sunday, February 4, 2018

BREATHER

you took a little piece of me

i bet you've forgotten you have it

tucked away in a book with a dog-eared page

that piece of my heart sat

but then you packed all your books away

you sealed the top tight

away went that piece of my heart

yet i stayed quiet

i figured out i dont need that piece

to be whole is to give it all away

yet hope some day you'll lend me that book

so that i can see you still kept it

that little piece of my heart

that i'll never forget





here's some random poetry i wrote on the spot about some random heart feelings. i took a breather! (if you hadn't already noticed my absence) i was quite overwhelmed with life for a few months! i hope you'll forgive me and understand. lots of crazy good and just plain crazy things happening in life right now! i got accepted to COLLEGE! Whaaa?! I graduate highschool in three months!! Super crazy, guys. I've also been working on my first NOVEL. My eldest brother moved out. There is so much going on y'all! i have much love for you guys! i'm back on the blogtrain. (choo choo!) exciting news coming soon! stay tuned.

-jr

13 comments:

  1. oooff this is gorgeous!!

    and congrats on everything, especially college WOWOW that's amazing :D

    ~ noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful. wow i love your writing.

    SO EXCITED FOR ALL OF THE AWESOME THINGS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE. <3 (also really want to read this novel)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poem!..Keep on writing poems dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful piece of poem and Congrats on your first novel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you make it through college. Looking forward on your new journey and well written poem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy and proud of you dear. Keep the fire burning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward on your Novel. It's a beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserved it dear. You have been working hard to earn this things. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love reading your poem. Looking forward for more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful poem! Looking forward for more of your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. <3 This is so refreshing to read. I love this. I enjoy how this connects through a book.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Keep them sweet. ;)