Sunday, July 17, 2016

ripped at the seams

I've ripped these seams so much it seems they seem to be unseen 

the seams they seem connected to my heart

connected to my art

but still as if all I ever fought for

forgot 

to tear them out 

I left the pieces of you to try and figure out

how to untangle and unwind 

but they got messier with time 

I always knew you'd end in a knot, with just a short end, all caught 

so here I am, ripping these seams 

and it seems I have to 

let go 

of my past and look to the future 

I will not 

no, I will not rip these seams apart from my heart for I figured out they are 
apart

of my art

for my art is not art it is my heART 

and my heart is His art so my art yes it is to be kept

close 

and not to be ripped 


                             apart 


-jr



{don;t forget to keep leaving Q & A questions!}

3 comments:

  1. SO. BEAUTIFUL. I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS.

    --Abby
    http://quillsandcurtsies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude I swear I commented on this like yesterday but my phone is devious.

    THIS IS SO AMAZING I'M STILL BLOWN AWAY.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Keep them sweet. ;)