Saturday, June 11, 2016

silence

oh how easy it is to lay down the pen and be silent.

how easy it is to simply not write and to wallow in self when the keyboard lights up at my every stroke yet I choose to let it stay dim.

I've been silent for so long because I didn't know what to say, write, type. It was so hard to even look at my blog and not feel remorse for not writing. But no more. No longer will I choose to be silent, no.

I started this blog with the title "Loud and Clear" in hoping that people would hear me loud and clear and know how I felt and my opinions and all together a place to process my confusing thoughts and rambles.

Now I realize that this blog isn't for me to be  "Loud and Clear" at all anymore.

It's for me to shout the love and teachings of Jesus Christ just as Loud and Clear as I can. To help people better understand what it means to be real, to learn to be unshaken in faith, and to take action!

This blog, it's going to be different now. Some new exciting things are coming! More posts, new segments, more love.

So here I am offering myself up to be vulnerable. One of the things that I struggle with the most.

I'm so good at helping others quickly and assessing their problems but when it comes to me, a simple "it's been okay"does it. I want to be real with everyone around me so they know me for me and what's going on!

The silence of my heart is over, I'm pouring it out. The silence of holding back the words I want to say that could impact people and change the very way they think has passed.

New blog, refreshed mind.

"As the deer pants for streams of water,
    so my soul pants for you, my God.
  My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
    When can I go and meet with God?
  My tears have been my food
    day and night,
while people say to me all day long,
    “Where is your God?”
  These things I remember
    as I pour out my soul:
how I used to go to the house of God
    under the protection of the Mighty One
with shouts of joy and praise
    among the festive throng.





   Why, my soul, are you downcast?
    Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
    for I will yet praise him,
    my Savior and my God."


Psalms 42:1-6


So here I am, raw and new. I hope you're as ready as I am!


Let's shout His name from the rooftops Loud and Clear together!





-JacyRayn xx


 

1 comment:

  1. AH! SO EXCITED! I read this while my mom was in labor but I'm just now getting to comment!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Keep them sweet. ;)