Sunday, July 24, 2016

LONG DISTANCE TAG WITH GROWINGINHISIMAGE!




HELLO PEOPLE! So today on the blog, I'm interviewing/doing a tag with Aaliyah from GROWINGINHISIMAGE! I was also interviewed over on her blog so go check that out when you're done here and give her a follow! Also, don't forget to leave questions for an upcoming Q & A!!!  Enough of my chatter, on to the post! *throws waffles and glitter* -JR 
--------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYY!!! It's Aaliyah wooooo. I think most of Jacy's followers know me so wooooo hi, guys.
So awhile back I had the idea. And I quote, "so yeah my idea was that we can do a long distance tag-y thing but like not a tag." >>>Yep. Aaliyah's brain in one sentence. So we talked for I dunno a week or so about it AND HERE IT IS!
Enough with my intro. I don't even know if I'm being coherent, geez. Let's answer de questions. *guy with sunglasses emoji*



01HOW  DO  YOU  THINK  OUR  FRIENDSHIP  HAS  BENEFITED  FROM  BEING  LONG  DISTANCE?


Well, like you said we have a way stronger foundation. I feel like if we had seen each other a lot in the beginning of our relationship it wouldn't have been as strong. And I don't like to put ourselves in boxes based on personality types, but with the both of us being INFJ's we struggle with trust and we feel more comfortable writing things out over saying them face to face. So being able to write it out really helped me at least in the beginning because it usually takes me forever to actually talk to people on a deeper level. But with that being said it was like we trusted each other from the very beginning..? Like God did some major blessing with this friendship *laughing emojis* But I definitely think by not seeing each other really at all during the first couple months of being good friends really helped make our friendship what it is. That may seem kinda strange to say but I often think of how different our relationship would be if it was the opposite. 


02WITH  THAT  BEING  SAID,  IS  THERE  A  WAY  YOU  THINK  OUR  FRIENDSHIP  COULD  HAVE  BENEFITED  FROM  NOT  BEING  LONG  DISTANCE?

Yeah. We don't see our day-to-day lives. I'm not saying that we are fake with each other, we just can't be there for everything and that also leaves us with not knowing each others families very well. Anddddd it also stinks when Jacy is doing some awesome, important things that you want to be there for and you just like can't. UGHHHHH makes me so smad. 



03DO  YOU  JUST  HATE  LONG  DISTANCE  WITH  A  FIERY,  BURNING  PASSION  WHEN  I  HAVE  BUFFALO  DIP  AND  YOU  DON'T?  hehe

I actually make buffalo dip way more than you do because buffalo dip is basically like I can't even explain it.. IT'S HEAVEN TO ME OKAY. So realistically, I would be the one with the buffalo dip but if you did have buffalo dip without me there I would be in a very depressive state. 



04WHAT  DO  YOU  THINK  IS  THE  KEY  TO  A  SUCCESSFUL  LONG  DISTANCE  RELATIONSHIP?


I'm gonna have to go with Jacy on this one. COMMUNICATION!!! Communication is the single most important aspect to a long distance relationship. Period. Because if you go without seeing each other for four months at a time (literally there has been one time we seen each other twice in one month in our entire friendship and the rest was exactly four months apart. INSANITY.) if you don't talk, like, A LOT, then there is no friendship. Literally. Communication is the only thing you have. Whether that's texting, calling, FaceTiming, whatever. You have to communicate. And I also think having voice conversation is SUPER important. Because oftentimes just texting doesn't feel real, idk. So we try to call or FaceTime as much as we can too.



05WHAT  IS  YOUR  FAVORITE  MEMORY  OF  US  BEING  LONG  DISTANCE  FRIENDS?

Oh man!!! Jacy's answer was SO GOOD. That's honestly probably my top favorite too. I looovvveeeee sending and receiving letters and thinking of the pair to address it with and seeing what she came up with too!! There have been times I have opened the mailbox and just laughed uncontrollably all the way up the driveway. Literally, haha!!

But I also love our postcard and bracelet tradition. The bracelet tradition started when Jacy went to Florida a couple months after we met and she brought me back a navy and white sailors knot bracelet (that I have worn everyday since. Let's just say it's definitely not navy nor white anymore *laughing emojis* It's so special to me.) and then I went somewhere and brought her a bracelet back. And then the postcards started when she went camping that summer and she mailed me one and then not too long after that, I went to Cumberland Falls and sent her one. So now everywhere we travel we send each other a postcard and a bracelet. It was kinda accidental but it happened and now it's a set tradition :))) It makes me so happy :)))




06. WHAT  ARE  THREE  OF  YOUR  FAVORITE  INSIDE  JOKES  WE  SHARE?  (and  we  aren't  explaining  so  have  fun  with  this,  readers  *laughing emojis*)


This was really hard, I'm just saying.
1.) Happy Birthday Baby
2.) Fred
"I used to sing that to my cow" was a super close tie like literally almost died trying to decide.

Well that's all the questions!! I hope you enjoyed this tag we put together!! 
goodbye, my little pineapples. <3
-aaliyah xx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post was so much fun! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
But  now  we  want  you  to grab  your long  distance  bestie  and  do  the  same! There's not any major rules but here ya go:

1. Link back to both of our blogs (because kindness, bro).
2. (Obviously) Change question #3 to something that represents your relationship. (I mean if that's buffalo dip then by all means keep it cause we all know that buffalo dip is life itself I mean come on it's too good for correct grammar)
3. HAVE FUN!

Super easy rules! :)

 Don't forget to tell us if you did the tag because we want to see!!! 

much love as always,

JacyRayn

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh, this is so much fun!!! Y'all's friendship is like, my favorite thing ever. I had no idea you two were long distance friends! This was such a fun tag to read, I loved it! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. ahhhh yes we are quite the adorable pair aren't we

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!! This was really great to read, since one of my friends moved away and we've been having to do long-distance friendship-type stuff. Yeah. This was so much fun to read <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed because Aaliyah almost treated her readers! Kidding, well kinda but not really! I have a long distance friend who I've known for at least two years that lives in Austria! oh the struggle! You two are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA!!!! *sinister emojis all 'round baby* this made me laugh out loud lolololol THANKS FOR FOLLOWING, VANNESA!! YOU'RE THE BEST <3

      Delete
    2. Oh and dude Austria?!?! We are just two hours apart!!! I can't imagine across the sea!!! Wow.

      Delete
  4. ASDFGHJKL CAN I JUST SAY THAT I WISH I LIVED CLOSER TO Y'ALL BECAUSE Y'ALL ARE AMAZING. And the bracelet postcard tradition thing is so precious omg. <3 Everything you said, Aaliyah. *closes eyes and nods slowly* NAILED IT, YO.

    >><<
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Keep them sweet. ;)